Monday, April 13, 2009

Alternative To Nursing Home Care




ALTERNATIVE TO NURSING HOME CARE


Hello There,
It’s important that you know…..

There is a higher healing rate for your sick or elder family member, when they can be at home, or live independent at home as long as they can. I have experienced personally these types of results. Now, you have to discuss and provide living arrangements for your loved one, this is major. If you are battling this issue, and in search of such services, while you sort through some of these services in your attempt to connect with the right person.

Let me tell you a little about myself….

I have lived in Cabarrus County for 16 years and I have since then built a great reputation and association with some very good people that are very willing to give references. I have raised 3 children and that is a reference of it‘s own. I’m a self starter, motivator and I like seeing things get done.

I’ve been a certified care provider for 25 years. I am CPR certified. I‘ve worked in, in home non-medical and medical home care, from light care to total bed care. I have spent much work in Holistic health Care. I presently work with Dementia/Alzheimer’s patients , all of which are at different stages of it’s development. I am very open to alternatives ways as to living a more healthy and conscious lifestyle. So I bring my many skills in this area.
I have previous experiences in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living, Patients with sensitive health conditions such as heart problems, diabetes, cancer, aids, MS, amputations etc. I can also operate digital whirlpool, and any type of transfer equipment.

I’m 54 years young, health conscious, self starter, great sense of humor, laid back, a great companion listener and talker, with my own transportation, a good driving record, smoke free and drug free seeking private position from M-F days or evenings, I am open for night shift hours, and to week end stays. Whatever the need is, your main objective is that they are safe, and in good hands. They get the care they need and you get the hours that you want.

I bring my honesty, trust, promptness , effectiveness, organization skills, preventive health care skills, all my nursing experiences, my ability to share a more natural and healthy life style for a longer beneficial life. Now, today with health care as it is, it is better to practice healthy living, and natural eating habits.
It is sad to say that with the economy taking this hard hit, the cut backs of health programs like Medicaid will be cut back even harder, almost forcing people to hurry and get well, and get this, this cut in Medicaid will cause nursing home turn around for stay from 90 days to 30 days, the information is out there, check my Blogs for all related type information as to elder care.

I have references upon request….IF you have any question please feel free to email me: alternativetonursinghomecare@inbox.com……shantinel1@yahoo.com or call me (704) 713-0993

There is Alternatives To Nursing Home Care
Contact me via email, for pricing and setting appointments. Pricing may vary by distance….
Please check out my Blogs:
http://wwwalternativetonursinghomecare.blogspot.com/
http://www.shantinel1.wordpress.com/
You can also Google Shantinel1 or Alternative To Nursing Home Care; Much Peace and Thank You for reading My ad.
Many Blessings to you and your family………

3 comments:

  1. This was just the information I was looking for about an alternative to a nursing home. My Grandparents are getting pretty elderly and need more help getting around. Maybe at home care would be a good option for them. I will have to show this to them and see what they think.
    Emily Smith | http://www.comforcare.com/michigan/bloomfield-hills

    ReplyDelete

  2. Downsvale Nursing Home Residential Care Facility Care in Surrey is the best option among all others. They are more aware of customer satisfaction relating to nursing home care. Nursing Home in Dorking, Surrey and Respite care in surrey, dorking. Nursing Home in Dorking, Surrey, and Respite care in surrey, Dorking. and the best nursing home for elders in UK.

    ReplyDelete