Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Benefits To Private Care Due To Health Awareness


It is true that if you are in your own surrounding at home, you wont be as open to a lot of dis-ease that is out here today. This is a major concern…………You Make The Choice for Your loved One.

As a CNA/Companion for your loved one, in the privacy of their or your home, gives your loved one a positive setting for a quicker healing in a familiar surrounding, at the same time they can also if health permits, are able to participate in daily activities in a nice social setting that most wont get in a large facility, clothes are washed alone and not in a public laundry, food can be prepared as to what they really enjoy eatting to maintain health. Cleanliness is definitly a mnust today. This is not to say the nursing homes are not, but home is always going to be where the heat is.

Having someone to drive your loved one to the doctor versus paying a facility extra for transportation saves you money, cause in most cases there is a charge.

Daily activities will help your loved one have a purpose and reason to get up. I have experienced in some cases in my own expereince, some loved ones loose interest, due to missing family, friends, and home.

Having some one that has skills and ablilities to aide in preventive health care as they gain strength that will indeed re-establish independence for a while longer, so mom or dad can still function as a part of the family.

Choosing the right Caregiver, CNA, Companion sitter or facility for your loved one is important to your loved one whether you know this or not, it is expressed in many times of my own expereince. Cheap help does not mean that you will always get quality help. I know you want this too. Quality help. Well I am here to say, I get amazing results not only because I love what I do, but i love people and I know that with proper help the connection is amazing and you will and can expereience this first hand.

Make your choice the one that will promote a clean, safe, and a healing enviorment that your loved one will love and appreciate you for.

Why am I covering this area so much? My own expereince as I have stated, I've been in the health care field for over 25 years, I have first hand experienced the up's and down's of families not making the right choice for their loved one, even as they express it. The decision is so crucial, I would say it is a matter of life and dealth to someone. Not being where you want to be will cause you to be very unhappy.

Again you make the right decision for your loved one. I am willing to help in any way that I can, I have many skills that can help you care for your loved, matters not the condition, I have worked it all. Email me wwwalternativetonursinghomecare@inbox.com or shantinel1@yahoo.com
I can be your alternative to the nursing home, this is a great decision.

1 comment: